Parkland County Summer Day Camps – Wabamun Hall
Join us at Wabamun Hall for summer activities, games, challenges and crafts!
Camp will run Monday till Thursday from 9am – 4 pm.
Drop off 8:30 – 9 am and pick up 4 – 4:30 pm – outside of camp time staff will be there to monitor children but there will not be programming.
Registration for Stony Plain, Spruce Grove, and others will open June 15th.
Refunds are not available 2 weeks prior to camp starting unless Covid related.
Tips to make camp a fun experience for you and your child.
- Registration for Parkland County Residents begins
- Children must be aged 6 -11 years old and have completed Kindergarten
- Please apply sunscreen before arriving at camp
- Bring extra sunscreen and bug spray
- All campers must bring their own lunch and snacks
- All campers must have a water bottle
- Bring a hat and running shoes
- Do not bring valuables or electronics
- Please label all personal belongings